Sunday, June 27, 2010

The road to memphis




The drive to Memphis was a long one, especially considering the fact that I had never even driven to Denver by myself... I got some good practice in, driving to Nederland, but even that was only about 45 minutes away from home. But with Dad's atlas and some familiar stops along the way, (Braum's, in Salina)
I managed to make it to Tulsa with no problem.



On Thursday, I drove from Boulder to Tulsa and stayed with Uncle Steve and Aunt Rita and my cousin, Ashley.



They took me to Pryor, OK on Friday to visit Granny and do a puzzle. I think I've done more puzzles with Gran than with any other person.



On Saturday I met Lori at their house in Memphis and she took me out on the town. Today, after lunch, we'll head to Olive hill, where the farm is and my first week of farmin' will begin.


1 comment: